Street Lights come under the responsibility of the County Council, please follow the link to report a fault: http://www.lightingcambridgeshire.com/
The UK Government have a website with a five day flood warning page:
Within Cambridgeshire, flooding is reported via the Cambridgeshire County Council’s website.
Please contact the Environment Agency via their hotline (0800 80 70 60) to report:
- damage or danger to the natural environment
- pollution to water or land
- poaching or illegal fishing
- dead fish or fish gasping for air
- main rivers blocked by a vehicle or fallen tree causing risk of flooding
- flooding from any river, stream, canal, natural spring or the sea
- incidents at Environment Agency-regulated waste sites
- illegal removals from watercourses
- unusual changes in river flow
- collapsed or badly damaged river or canal banks
See the UK.Gov website for further details.
This site was originally created as part of my campaign plan to be elected as a councillor. After I was elected, I decided the site could provide useful information to the residents of Central Ward and beyond. It also provides a record of all my activities as a councillor, which was part of my campaign promise to be accountable to those who elected me.